Thursday, December 24, 2009

I want to be a WWE Diva?

I want to be in the WWE and be a Diva that can ACTUALLY WRESTLE *gasp*. I'm only 15 right now and I really want to follow my dreams but most people right now are telling me that I'll be wasting my time. I'm still going to go to college to get a REAL job incase this dream doesn't work out.



I have a pic too:



http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...



Be honest do you think I could make it like with training am I too ugly?



I want to be a WWE Diva?

Who cares what people say? Have you seen some of the superstars talk about people saying that they wouldn't make it in the business? Well they sure proved those people wrong. Go for it no matter what people say. Good Luck! I'll see ya there but I'm going to be working in Corporate as a travel agent!



I want to be a WWE Diva?

GO FOR IT!



dont let any one stand in the one of your dreams.



persistance and determination are great in life, and as long as you really want it, dont let anything stand in your way.



GOOD LUCK!



I want to be a WWE Diva?

invalid pix.



I want to be a WWE Diva?

its not easy but wwe divas are sluts to be honest



I want to be a WWE Diva?

You would have to have sex with Vince McMahon at some point is it really worth it???



I want to be a WWE Diva?

HELLYEA i know wat its like to follow a dream cauz ive wanted to be in the wwe since i waz 7 years old you should do what im doin find a well known wrestling promotion in your state and start out there and most aint sluts they just look better than the old divas like china



I want to be a WWE Diva?

go for it i have been wanting to be a wrestler when i grow up to i have been training since i was 13 and i'm 16 right now i have been working out non stop and if your dream is to be in the wwe stick with it don't let anybody say you can't and don't do drugs and don't smoke that can **** up your skills in the ring and good luck on becoming a wwe diva

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pda